Monday, January 26, 2015

$12 Matte Black Faux Leather Leggings on Amazon - Ummm, Awesome


After pinning too many amazing outfits with black leather leggings to my Pinterest fashion board, I decided I needed (or really wanted) a pair of my own.  Insomnia accompanied by internet surfing struck, which resulted in me ordering this pair of matte faux leather leggings from Amazon for $12.  I figured 190 women with an average review of over four stars was a good sign...and let me tell you those women are correct that these leggings are awesome.


These faux leather leggings are like wearing yoga pants, although very stylish yoga pants.  If you've been pinning your own leather leggings look on Pinterest, you might want to give these a try.

Here is our Amazon Affiliates link to the shiny black leggings, although I prefer the matte black leggings personally: Leggings on Amazon